Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Walgreen's Trip - August 13, 2008


My family and I went to Walgreen's after church Wednesday night, and boy, did we get some deals! My receipt indicates that my total SHOULD have been $31.75. What did I pay? $8.79!

Here's how:

1. Walgreen's brand diapers: Buy One for $7.99 and get one for 50% off. I had a $5.00 coupon for Walgreen's (in the August Walgreen's Easy Saver catalog).

2. Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber Kit: Was on sale for $5.49, but I used a printable coupon for $2.75 off.

3. Hershey's Bliss bagged candy was on sale for 2 for $6. In the Walgreen's Easy Saver catalog, there was a coupon for $2 off for 2 bags. I used 2 mfg coupons for Buy One get One Free and 2 printable coupons from www.coupons.com. I got 4 bags of this for FREE! Yum! Yum!

I have a coupon for a mail-in rebate from scrubbing bubbles for $5! You better believe I will be mailing that bad boy in and getting overage on it! I love bargain shopping!

No comments: