Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 25, 2008

All of my freebies for today!!


Wow I got a lot of freebies tonight! I love freebies:).

The Gatorade was from Kroger. Kroger sends me coupons every month, so this month they sent me a coupon for a free 6 pk. or 8 pk.. So I saved $4.99 on Gatorade:)

My next trip was to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart had their Iams can cat food clearance to $.25 each. I had coupons for Iams can cat food 4/$100. So since I had five coupons I got 20 cans of cat food for free:). I also had 4 coupons for free Mighty dog can food, so I bought for cans, but then I also had a coupons buy 4 cans get one free. So since I had "purchased" 4 cans I got another can FREE:). Then in the All You magazine there are coupons for FREE Nabisco Wheat Thins, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, Kraft Dressing, Crystal Light, or Kraft Cheese if you purchase 3 Kraft, Nabisco, or Oscar Mayer products excluding single serve. So since the Kool-aid packets aren't single serve I bought six packages of Kool-Aid for $.20 a piece and got a free box of family size Wheat Thins, and a package of Kraft Cheese:)

Well that was my great deal for today. Now I will start planning my CVS trip:)

Please don't think my mirror is filthy, it is just the glare of the picture. Their are finger prints on the mirror from my 20 month old:) She has to look at herself in the mirror all of the time:)

No comments: